Monday, September 27, 2010

Album Art

Waddya know? Another music-themed post.
Deal with it.

Here are a few of the album covers that I really love. I won't comment on them, you should just understand why I like them. Seriously.
Note #1: These are only ones that I have on hand at the moment (meaning I happen to have them handy on my iPod or something), so it's hardly a complete list.
Note #2: So this list may or may not be a Volume I type thing.
Note #3: You'll probably sense a pattern of some sort, and will be able to judge what type of album art I find enjoyable. If you care.
Note #4: They aren't in any order.

1. Funeral - Arcade Fire





















2. Audioslave - Audioslave





















3. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles






















4. Forgiveness Rock Record - Broken Social Scene




















5. O - Damien Rice




















6. Big Whiskey and the Groogrux King - Dave Matthews Band





















7. Veckatimest - Grizzly Bear




















8. Myths of the Near Future - Klaxons





















9. Sigh No More - Mumford & Sons





















10. Eyes Open - Snow Patrol





















There. 10 seems like a nice round number.

Ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment