Sunday, June 7, 2009

They Grow Up So Fast...

You see what I did there? The title could be referring to the fact that on May 28th, I turned the ancient age of 19, or it could be referring to the fact that my baby tomato plants are growing up to be lovely little tomato plantlings. It will still be quite some time before we see any lovely little tomatoes, but every inch counts.

Well, I had a good birthday. I'll leave it at that, but it was fun.

Sorry (again) that it's been such a long time since my last post. What is wrong with me? Not being loyal to my blog is shameful. Simply shameful behaviour. Only 3 posts in May all-together? Shameful.

I did get the first season of Arrested Development for my birthday. Such a funny show! Gotta love Gob (Will Arnett)...


I have a project to work on for the class that is progressively turning me into a zombie (also known as General Studies 300). It's on Galileo. He was an interesting and revolutionary fella. Should be fascinating, or stressful, who knows.

I've been reading up on the rules, or laws (as they're called), of the wonderfully British game of Cricket. Relatively similar to baseball, but more interesting in my opinion. I wish they had Cricket games televised in Canada, I would watch it!

I've moved up to hard on guitar in Rock Band 2. I'm not too bad either. Just thought you should know that.

Here are the movies I want to see this year:
- Night at the Museum: Battle for the Smithsonian
- Public Enemies
- Bruno
- Taking Woodstock
- 9
- The Invention of Lying
- Where The Wild Things Are
- A Christmas Carol
- Nine
- Sherlock Holmes

Two movies called nine; crazy right? I know.

Do you ever get bored reading something that you've written? It's like getting bored of listening to yourself talk, only more boring. I'm kind of feeling that now, a little. Maybe I should stop typing, but I can't. It's like my hands have taken over my brain. Wow. That was probably the most boring thing I have written in this entire blog. If I ever get bored when I'm writing my short stories, I usually delete the entire thing and start again. Should I do that with this blog? No, because the spontaneousness of a blog is what makes it what it is. Oh well.

There's a reason why snore rhymes with bore.
If there isn't; there is one now.

Speaking of writing.
Here's another story. The challenge I gave myself for this one was to write a story entirely in dialogue. So, don't expect a plot...

Familiar Nonsense

Next story coming soon.

Snore.

No comments:

Post a Comment