Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Heliocentric Model

I already knew that the sun was at the centre of the Solar System and for some reason we did our presentation on Galileo for the class that's turning me into a zombie. He was definately one of the better choices out of the ones that were on the list of potential presentation topics. Certainly better than Adam Smith. *Snore* Capitalism is SO sixteen months ago!

Anyways, that class will eventually be the death of me. I'll be lucky to clear a decent mark. Our presentation wasn't that bad, I don't think. We had a video at the end (made by yours truly) and rockin' baked goods. Life Lesson #437: You can never ever go wrong with baked goods!

I saw "My Life In Ruins". Not so great. It's one of them fluffy, chick-flick, cliche movies. If you are into those, you might like it. It's just not really my tea and crumpets with jam.
I did watch the last half of "Trainspotting" (a work of the marvelous Danny Boyle) one morning and I really (really really really really really) want to see the whole thing!

Going to the Coldplay concert tomorrow night!!! That's right! The night I've been waiting for for months is finally here! I will have to bring binoculars in order to see there brilliance better from the seats we are in, but that's no problemo.

New shows to keep your eye on:
- NCIS: Los Angeles
- Law and Order: UK

OK, here's the trailer for the movie "Nine" that's coming out in November. By the same director who did "Chicago"; Rob Marshall. It's got Daniel Day-Lewis (Mr. Amazing himself), Judi Dench, Sophia Loren, Marion Cotillard, Nicole Kidman, Penelope Cruz, and Kate Hudson. Seriously! Look at that cast! And it's a musical!!! I'm infatuated with this movie already.
Here it is:



Also, here is the music video for a song I really like. Amy Macdonald's "This Is The Life":



Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment