Saturday, April 4, 2009

Vive! Sort of...

Punched myself in the face on Friday. Don't think I'm some crazy masochist who likes to beat themselves up, no. It was an accident. Still hurt my mouth area though.

Saw a guy in Future Shop with the worst comb-over I have ever seen. Literally, his hair was long and it looked like he had used immense amounts of hair gel to glue it from one side of his head to the other, across the bald top in various-sized strands. I wish I owned a camera phone so I could have taken a picture of it.

Saw "Monsters vs. Aliens 3D" last night. It was really funny and the 3D-ness was awesome! I love Hugh Laurie and he played Dr. Cockroach.
"My PhD is in DANCE!!!"



Went to Schanks afterwards for drinks, that was also very fun. The hockey game had just ended when we got there, so the crowd had somewhat filtered out.

Have to write two essays within the next few days (which I've mentioned before) as well as a presentation and some more homework. This sucks.
Please e-mail me if you could offer some wisdom on any of the following topics:
- the stylistic choices in the French film "Amelie" by Jean-Pierre Jeunet
- the separation of the actor from his setting in the absurdist play "Krapp's Last Tape" by Samuel Beckett
- a crucial moment of substance from the film "American Splendor"
- tree diagrams in the analysis of syntax in linguistics

Pity me. Thanks.

I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment