Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Clucking Bunnies, Speaking French, and Bermuda Shorts Day

Here are some news items, coming at you fast! Catch!

Well, I spent Easter at the cabin with the family. That was fairly fun, got some Easter-themed sugar loot, which is awesome, of course. Eggs and bunnies and all that.
Just finished the three essays that were required by my classes this semester. They are OK, not great but I hope they are at least worth a Charlie or a Bunny (FYI - that means a C or a B).
I found a Learn French by Podcast thing on iTunes. So, I have been listening to Hugh and Amelie teach me how to speak random things in French. There are a total of 126 audio lessons so far. I am on lesson 2. Go me.
This is the last week of school before exams. This is cool because then I can chillax at home studying and then, after exams, just doing NOTHING (which happens to be one of my favourite things to do).
The weather is warming up (for the time being).
This means that once school is over and now that the weather is warm, I can go clubbing!! Woot!

The Friday at the end of this week at the University of Calgary is called Bermuda Shorts Day. This day is meant to be a day of partying for the students at some place called Lot... I forget, but it's a number. Anyways, you have to buy a wristband as an entry fee for the party thing. I didn't buy one. I'm not really into strictly student parties, they sound kind of cliche. The good thing is that it means that profs are very reluctant to schedule class for that day, so both of my classes on Friday are pretty much unnecessary and I'm not going! One day of school left!!!

OK, that's really it. Except, I want to share with you two of my current favourite videos. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!





Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment