Sunday, April 26, 2009

Das Ist Der Perfekte Tag (...Not Really)

So I wrote my French Cinema exam on Friday, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I didn't have to BS my way through any of the questions because I actually knew the answers. Go me.

I still have one more exam on Monday, English: Drama. It means I actually have to write a decentish essay, which is never all that fun. It's also at 7:00-9:00pm! I want to find the exam scheduler people and bang their heads together, then maybe they will stop hating students. However, I can't particularly complain, I suppose, it gives me almost all of tomorrow to study as well.

On the Tuesday after that, I'm going to a friend's to play... You guessed it! ROCK BAND!! Apparently she got a whole bunch of new songs. I have been slated to be the lead singer for a particularly catchy German song by some German rocker chick. I think I've been studying the lyrics to that song more than I have been studying for my English exam. It's called "Perfekte Welle" by Juli if anybody is interested.

I saw "The Soloist" yesterday. It was really good. I thought Robert Downey Jr.'s performance was the best part about the movie, and I'm not just saying that. He is extraordinarily talented. I envy him. Jamie Foxx was OK, usually one-note, but he had a few good moments.




Got a new lamp for my bedroom. It has an easy on/off switch, unlike my last lamp that I may or may not have intentionally broke...

Got some chocolate-covered ju-jubes. That was enough to make my day.

OK, back to studying... Or at least avoiding studying by watching my dog play with her stuffed lobster toy.

Auf Wiedersehen

No comments:

Post a Comment