Saturday, May 2, 2009

Out and About

Well, I'm finished all of my exams! WOOT! The English one really sucked, I know I didn't write enough, but I don't particularly care anymore.

Had a fun day playing musical shots with friends on Thursday. "Across the Universe" is ten times more interesting and psychadelically more trippy when you have a shot every time a new song comes on (Note: there are about 33 songs in "Across the Universe"... Ya). We also watched "Rent" and I cried.

Yesterday, I returned some old textbooks for a meager fee, then I saw "X-Men Origins: Wolverine". It was pretty good. Hugh Jackman was hot. I think I will like it more once I watch the other X-Men movies. Then, I went to work. Fairly uneventful, but not bad.


I plan on doing absolutely nothing for the next two weeks until my spring session start (May 14 - General Studies 300). The prof for that class sounds terrifyingly enthusiastic about it and that really scares me.

I've also been watching seasons of "30 Rock". Pretty funny show actually. I love Devin Banks (Will Arnett), and his hilarious "gay-ness". A very close second in the running for my favourite character on that show is Kenneth the Page. Oh the naivety!


Going out tonight after work to dinner with friends. That should be fun/interesting. I will bring you updates on a particular aspect of the evening (that has taken a certain amount of premeditation and preparation) that I think you will find hilarious (whoever you are).

Blurg.

No comments:

Post a Comment