Sunday, April 19, 2009

John is Definately the Cutest Beatle

So regular classes are over now! Hoorah!

Instead of studying for the three exams I have approaching, I have been playing online Mafia Wars and Tetris, simultaneously. I am that talented...

As I am typing this, my dog is franticly searching for a place to hide from the evil force that is the vacuum cleaner. Personally, I don't see its evil side but if Luna-bear sees it as evil, then it must be. What does she think it's going to do to her? Suck her into a black hole or some vast abyss occupied by dog-eating giant worms?

Amongst my inactivity, I did spend a lot of my time yesterday cleaning my room; which, before yesterday, was nearly uninhabitable. You couldn't see the carpet, in other words. I spent most of that time reorganizing my bookshelf. It's very pretty now and only has books on it that I actually read. So if anybody is looking for any books for any 5-12 year olds, I have recently come across a bunch that I have no use for. We can negotiate a price later...

Searched for some Beatles videos on YouTube a few days ago. I found all three first appearances they had on The Ed Sullivan Show. Unfortunately, the scabs at whatever copyright "company" found the first and third shows and took them down. It proves their stupidity that they found the first and third but not the second. Losers. Anyways, here is their second appearance and only one song ("She Loves You") from their first appearance.

Watch this...



...and this.



My favourite part of any of the videos from The Beatles appearances on that show was seeing the "bobby-soxers" (sort of) faces as they are watching "The Fab Four". How can they hear the music above their screaming? It's a wonder why most of them didn't go into cardiac or respiratory arrest!

Well, that's about it for now.

R.I.P. John Lennon

La-dee-da.

No comments:

Post a Comment