Monday, August 3, 2009

How Will I Survive Work Now?!

This just in: Tim Horton's is leaving the Crowfoot RONA at the end of August.
This can only be described as the ultimate tragedy.

It's not like I went there every shift or anything, but when I did... it was heavenly, and it made working there all the more tolerable. Oh... so sad.

Whilst wollowing in self-pity at the loss of my beloved Tim Horton's, I realized something completely random. I can probably give you a top 100 list of my favourite actors, but I haven't really considered who my favourite actresses are. Here are a few in no particular order:
Kate Winslet, Helena Bonham Carter, Judi Dench, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Michelle Monaghan, Charlize Theron, Franka Potente, Audrey Tautou, Emily Watson, Marion Cotillard, Kerry Washington, and many more.

I've decided that this Friday will be the day that I get my iPod Touch. So excited!

There was a crazy thunderstorm last night. The hail was so loud, the rain so heavy, and the wind so strong! I felt like my house was going to lift up and get whisked away to somewhere horrible! Like Quebec...

Anyways, I'm going to sleep, but I'll post again fairly soon.

Snooze.

No comments:

Post a Comment