Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Love American History

"American History X" that is.

Just watched that movie last night. It is the best movie that I have seen in a really long time. Holy crap, it was freaking amazing! I was bawling like a baby at the end, and I darn near cried thrice while watching it! I've always liked Edward Norton, but now I think I'm in love. He is just so freaking talented, and severely good-looking to boot! Heck, I'm STILL in shock at how hard-hitting and incredible that movie was! Good Lord, I'm glad I bought it!

In case you don't know what it's about, it's about neo-nazi skinheads. Derek Vinyard (Eddie Norton) goes to jail for killing two guys and when he comes out, he no longer believes in the whole white-supremacy thing and he tries to save his younger brother from his same fate. So very good!

Edward Norton is the buff one with hair.


I also watched "Atonement" a few days ago. It's not really my kind of movie. It was OK, not one of my faves. I do love James McAvoy though!

Doesn't it seem like a pattern that I am willing to watch terrible movies just because I like a particular actor that may be in it? Haha, oh well. Not that "Atonement" was terrible, it wasn't, just not my cup of tea.

Here's James. He's Scottish!

Well, I gotta get back to doing nothing. I can't fall behind on that, or I'll just be cramming my doing-nothing time into a smaller time-slot later. That can't happen. I do have to work tonight, so I have even less time to do nothing. I better get on it!

Alrighty, I'll post later, and in the mean time; go watch "American History X". You won't regret it. Just make sure you are 18, because I'm pretty sure it's rated R.

X.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! American History X is my favorite movie of all time :) Im also a huge fan of Edward Norton, and in the movie "Primal Fear" he does an excellent job. You should watch it! :D

    ReplyDelete