Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Hand Really Hurts For Some Reason

I have no idea why though... I don't remember banging it against anything.

Ya, so if you haven't guessed, nothing is really new with me.

Oh, I did get a hair cut. Well more than one hair, all of the hairs on my head were cut; and coloured. It's OK.

The trailer for "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" just came out!
Check it out:



Heath Ledger and Johnny Depp in one movie!! Lovin' it!!

This weekend, I'm going to totally chillax and do nothing but watch movies on TV (meaning ones that I don't own). I love seeing movies that I've never seen before, but I also love watching movies that I have seen before but love. I just love movies, but not bad ones apparently.

OK, I gotta go ice my hand.

Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment