Wednesday, November 18, 2009

You Can't Post Videos In A Conversation

Today, a friend told me she only read one of my posts and she told me that it was just like having a conversation with me face-to-face, except without the other person to interject. I thought that was interesting. She said she doesn't need to read my blog because she talks to me in person and it's the same. I pointed out that I can't link to websites, imbed videos, or post pictures in a face-to-face conversation.
I win.

Blogging: 1
Interpersonal Socialization: 0

Here's a really cool visual illusion that Edward Norton posted on his Twitter page (yes, I'm still ashamed, no need to remind me).
Click here.

Today, I'm going to do something that I haven't done in probably 10 years. I'm going shopping for make-up. I know. That's really sad. I only realized it a few days ago when I was cleaning out my cluttered bathroom drawer and make-up bags and found a whole bunch of old gross make-up stuffs. I managed to find a few that were in good condition (mostly because they were gifts that I never used) but most needed to be thrown away.

So, I had my wisdom teeth taken out. Even though I was numb during the procedure, it still felt like the dentist was trying to rip my jaw off my skull with his bare hands. I spent the appropriate time recouping: lying on the couch for three or four days, eating pudding and Jell-O, watching movies. It was terrible...

Oh, and I was laughing my pants off last night (and by PANTS, I mean UNDERPANTS) looking at all of the pictures on this website: Photoshop Disasters
The Ralph Lauren ones crack me up the most. Does he really think that nobody will notice the fact that the model's hips have completely dissolved and her lower half is now made of plasticine? I personally think Ralph's next press release will claim that the model has a rare condition known as Rubber Anorexia. Oh, the media cracks me up sometimes...

Oh, and before I go, I would like to make a very important announcement (that you may or may not have heard already, but I'm going to go with not because it serves this blog better).
Johnny Depp is this year's People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive! This is his second time, and still completely deserved!



Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment