Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dishonorable Mention

This blog post has a very specific purpose.
As I am a loyal and regular follower of Ricky Gervais' blog, I (along with many other people around the globe) am obeying Ricky's orders to mention the bald manc twat known as Karl Pilkington in my blog.
He has also been referred to as a shaven monkey along with many other aliases, nicknames, and monikers. He is most commonly recognized and identified as the one with "a head like a f**king orange!"
My apologies to my readers who are offended by profanity, but that is really the only way to use that (now infamous) expression. Besides, I used asterisks so chill out.
There, I feel like I have contributed to Ricky's effort to get Karl known to more and more people, even if nobody reads my blog. I feel good.

Here is a wicked video I found of Coldplay covering Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" in an acoustic session:



Oh, and be sure to check out Jim Carrey's new website. It's da bomb!
www.jimcarrey.com

Do not commit a crime in front of a plant as they are just as good as witnesses as any human.
If you fill out one of those organ donor cards, do not donate your eyes. You do not want to be a blind ghost.
If you knock on the ground, the worms will hear you and wonder what's going on.
Slugs are sticky because they lick the glue off of postage stamps. They sweat glue.
Did I tell you about the immune system?
Slippers are pointless.

I find the Ricky Gervais podcasts extraordinarily useful in judging my sanity at any particular point in a day, week or month. If I'm listening to a particular podcast and I start to think, "Karl is actually making some sort of logical sense", I know that I have lost my senses and that I need to read some science magazines, history books, or philosophy texts just to get my mind back. At the very least, I stop listening to the podcasts. I always go back to them though.

OK, that's enough Karl Pilkington references for one blog post.
Maybe one more...

The bid lin.
The lid bin.
The bin lid.

No comments:

Post a Comment