Monday, October 26, 2009

Creases of Distant Dark Places

What up blog readers? This is going to be a very short blog post, I just wanted to share a song with you that I just found. It is incredible! The lyrics and the vocals and the emotion and everything is just awesome.
The song is called "Set the Fire to the Third Bar" by Snow Patrol with Martha Wainwright.
Here is a video of them performing it in a studio:



Oh, and in case you are wondering, the title for this post is lyrics from that song. I haven't gone crazy or turned philosophical or drank drain cleaner or anything.

Oh, and I finished my drawing of Hugh Laurie, by-the-way. If you wanna see it, here is is:



Not too horrible, yes?

Alrighty.

1 comment:

  1. Holy shat Jackie...did you drink drain cleaner? lolol
    That picture is effing amazing I'm so ballsing jealous, so much so I just made up a word that doesn't even exist but contains the word balls.
    I think Hugh Laurie should just print this off and just start using it as his head shot.
    Happy almost Halloween! Whatcha doin?
    PS. Martha Wainwright = the poo (in a totally good way) I'm in love with her brother, he makes me wish for flashing moments of the day that I was man, he's sooooo beautiful gahhh!!!
    Anyway I'm being kinda lurker right now
    Ooh I'm going to go see Johnny Vatos and the boys tomorrow night I'll try to get some pictures and send em to you! Hope allss is wells!!! (I kinda want to make an orson wells joke right now...but I won't) teehee

    ReplyDelete