Wednesday, October 7, 2009

La Passegiatta

Stressed out much? I think so.

I had to do a presentation today in one of my classes and I seriously sucked BAD. I'm usually not too bad at presentations but this time it was terrible. It was probably because I was supposed to go last week but at the last minute the prof pushed it to this week. I was ready last week, not this week.
*Banging head against imaginary desk*

I also have a bunch of tests and assignments coming up in the next few weeks. Yuck.

Oh, and also, Halloween is just around the corner! While I should be excited that my second favourite holiday is around the bend, I am actually stressing out about plans and such. I desperately need a good costume idea! It needs to be creative, unique, and easy to construct from old clothes and make-up. I'm not sure whether I want to just stay home and hand out candy, or go to a party or clubbing. Tough decision, I know...

OK, here is an awesome video from Glee. I nearly peed my pants when I saw it:



I also highly recommend that you check out the Broadway musical "The Light in the Piazza" with Matthew Morrison, it's quite awesome. I haven't seen it but I've heard some songs and they're really good.
Download this: "Passegiatta"

Here's a video of Yo-Yo Ma and John Williams playing Sayuri's Theme from the score to "Memoirs of a Geisha". Bene!



OK, I've run out of things to talk about because I'm so bored (or boring if I am to be honest, or just self-depricating). I'll chat again later! Glee is on tonight! Watch it! If you don't, I will send Sue Sylvester out to get you, and she won't be cordial!

Eeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment