Thursday, July 9, 2009

Takin' A Much Needed Vacation

Tomorrow morning, very early, me and the family will be catching a plane to California and travelling around that area for 16ish days! I desperately need this vacation. For the last few weeks I have been going non-stop, and I'm always tired. I can't wait. I really want to go swimming.

Finished my course, hopefully in time to reverse the zombification that it caused. I got a B. Not too bad. I'm happy I just don't have to take it again, thank goodness.

I've decided that, when I get back from vacation, that I'm going to buy an iPod Touch. Not an iPhone because I already have a good phone. I'm really excited about it. The iPod I have right now is fairly old and worn out.

Went to the Stampede twice this year. I love the Stampede, it's always awesome. However, it did rain for most of the second day that I went, which sucked, but was still fun. I don't go on rides or play games or anything; it's just an excuse to eat deep-fried everything for the entire day, see horses, and watch foreigners try to don western-wear without looking ridiculous (which isn't possible, by-the-way).

Alrighty, I gotta go finish packing.

P.S. Sorry about the new poll. I couldn't figure out whether Batman, Spiderman, or Superman were one word or two. Does anyone really know? I don't. I guess that's part of what makes them so mysterious...

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment