Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wow, Nothing's New

Well, there is nothing new with me since the last time I posted, but I have done some stuff.

Saturday: Played Rock Band II with friends for several straight hours. I can now play guitar/bass on medium fairly decently. I can still only play drums on easy. However, I can sing all songs on hard and most songs on expert. Go me. This was all while consuming gross amounts of highly potent Jell-O shots. Can you see how playing Rock Band while not entirely sober could be incredibly fun? It was. Ate too much candy that day though. I have felt like a human sugar cube for about three days now. Trying to eat healthy for a while, but who am I kidding.

Sunday: Played Wii Music by myself for a lot of the day. That was fun but it gets kinda old after a while. I look back on it now and I see that I do , indeed, need a life. Oh well.

Monday: Went to a movie screening for "I Love You, Man". It was SO funny. I highly recommend that you go see it when it comes out in late March. I hope they don't change much of it between now and then. It started at 7:00pm and we got there way too early (like 4:15pm) because we thought it would be busy and it's first come first serve. The theatre was only about half full. Still had fun.

Hoping the rest of the week goes as good or even better. OK, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment