Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Keeping Myself Busy With Daniel Day-Lewis

So it's reading week.

And I'm doing nothing.

Well, not nothing. Let's see...

- I have been writing short stories! I wrote about 9 of them quite a while ago, and I wrote one yesterday. They aren't bad, just an outlet for ideas mostly.

- I have been doing some constructive internet searches. Mostly YouTube and imdb.com. OK, so not as productive as I thought, but effectively time-consuming.

- I have been catching up on my movie-watching! Just today I watched "The Boxer" featuring the phenomenally talented Mr. Daniel Day-Lewis! It was a pretty good movie. Takes place in Ireland. He places an Irish boxer. I give it three-and-a-half stars! Thank you Mr. Day-Lewis for interesting, intriguing, and entertaining me for 2 hours of my life. I might just take the time to watch "Gangs of New York", "A Room With A View", and "There Will Be Blood" to sufficiently absorb my fair share of Daniel's magnificent work.



Dan the Man

- Been reading one of my text books. I know! Reading text books during reading week! That's crazy talk! Anyways, it is Batman:Year One. A comic book. I love that class.

I plan on watching more movies and writing more stories as the week goes on.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment