Thursday, April 29, 2010

Oh Ray, How You Light Up My Day

So, I'm officially in love with Ray LaMontagne. He's a brilliant singer/songwriter/guitar player and his songs are so moving. I can't really even describe it, so I'll let you experience it for yourself. Here's one of my favourite songs by him, "Jolene" (and no, it's not the Dolly Parton song):



I also have three new entries,

Stupid Things My Mom Says! Quote #3:

Mom (trying to get me to drink a flat pop): "Shake it up and it'll bubble-ize."

Quote #4:

Mom (as my sister is doing homework): "Just keep your brain moving, that's the point of math."

Quote #5:

Mom (during a bad blizzard): "The house moves with the wind."

All of these comments were followed immediately by a fully expressive "WTF" face on my part.

OK, I guess that's it.

Oh, and school is done for this semester! Woot woot! Until spring session, my worthy adversary, we shall meet again dear University...

Woosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment