Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Apparently, I Used To Be Skinny

Glee's back on the air this week! So exstatic. Watching it at the moment as a matter of fact.
Then why am I blogging? Commerical break.

This week is also an awesome week for my soap! By soap I mean the soap opera that I watch, As The World Turns. I don't mean that my Dove cleansing bar has suddenly gained some self-confidence and won the lottery. Anyways, my two favourite characters on my soap are getting together this week and I cannot WAIT for this Thursday!

One of the characters that I love is Dr. Reid Oliver, played by the marvelous Eric Sheffer Stevens (pictured below).



I also need to add an entry to the Stupid Things My Mom Says! section. This time it's not so much a stupid thing:

Stupid Things My Mom Says! Quote #2:

Mom (while looking at old photos): "Wow, Jackie. You used to be so skinny!"

Thanks mom, thanks a lot.
Appreciate it...

Here's a video of a song I like. I saw them on Jimmy Fallon, but the album version is much better. "Beat The Devil's Tattoo" by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club:





OK, this was a short post. Chat with y'all later. I'm off to squee about Glee and my soap and try not to think about the pages and pages of film analysis I have to write this week.

Shazam.

No comments:

Post a Comment