Sunday, September 6, 2009

Developing Addictions and Contracting STD's

That is what happens when you stay out too late at night hanging out behind 7/11's with shady characters you hardly know.
I'm just saying...
Not directed towards anyboby specific.
OK it is, and this person (young female) is the most two-faced, disrespectful, egomaniacal person I know.
You know who you are...

I would also just like to say that I have done neither. I just want to clear that up. Thank you. Unless, of course, my obsession with Junior Mints counts as a genuine addiction. I don't think so. I haven't had those in a long time and I'm totally fine. Totally fine...

Oh and I'm pretty sure they are technically called STI's now. I'm not changing the title.

Now I feel as if I should erase that, because I promised myself I wouldn't voice personal vendetta's on my blog. Oh well, I've already typed it out.

Anyways, school starts on Tuesday. Today is Sunday. That's really soon.
I'm also super excited about all of my TV shows that will be starting! House MD is coming back (of course)!! Totally psyched for that! There is also a new show called Glee that I really wanna watch. Oh, and So You Think You Can Dance is starting up again. We tried watching So You Think You Can Dance Canada but it seriously sucks asphalt.

I've recently discovered that my favourite accent (as of now) is the Scottish accent. It really is quite awesome. Difficult to imitate and some versions are nearly impossible to understand. Definitely an awesome accent. If I had a list of my favourite accents, it would definitely be near the top, if not number one. The English accent is also awesome, and Irish and Australian are nice too. However, there are some accents that just don't have that nice ring to them. Texan... German... Russian... All OK accents if you have them, just not exactly a great attracter of the opposite sex... IF ya know what I mean. I also happen to quite like the New York accent. It's not for everyone but I find that it has that... dangerous thing going for it.

I'm watching "The Breakfast Club" right now. Cool movie. Bender is hilarious. I love those Brat Pack movies from the 80's. "Weird Science", "Pretty in Pink", "Ferris Beuller's Day Off" and all that.

I'm gonna sign off but, as per (relatively) usual, I'm gonna leave you with something. This time it's a music video of Sam Roberts song "Bridge to Nowhere". Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HuXrAqT3J0

Boi!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I like the thing about the accents (scottish accents = the sexiest) it's been quite some time miss Jackie, how the hell are you doing?
    Email me, or youtube...whatever means of communication, messenger pigeon perhaps lol, it's been a while...

    ReplyDelete